Saturday, February 19, 2011

Incoming 3 Part Series -- So great I had to split it up!

Over the next few days, I will be posting a three part series entitled "Lessons from the Legends: Why Buffett Loves Investing in Insurance Companies"

I'd just like to warn you that it is slightly more complicated and will probably take more interest in the topic to not be bored by it. I'll be back with layman explanations of understanding equity investing, but I think it's very important to expose you all to some of the words from the Oracle of Omaha... the greatest investor of all time.

11 comments:

  1. A look at how someone mastered all this sure would be helpful, ha. To me economics and investing is a huge muck, with high risks and a small chance of reward. Although long term investments may be more stable, right now it depends on me getting money to invest in them in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, will look out for those posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! with all the problems with economy that we have, it's quite necessary to follow some tips. I hope i'll learn some good ones from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would think that now would be a bad time to invest in insurance companies. Guess that shows what I know LOL. I'll probably be depending on those "layman" explanations too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for it. I actually read the almost the whole business section of the paper today because your blog inspired me yesterday.

    I'm actually really interested in silver (I know commodoties aren't really what you're into), it's just been steadily increasing and increasing. Went up 3 points yesterday, so I'm going to keep watching that at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the tips! a little bit complicated for me (not my native tongue)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am a commercial debt collector :)

    ReplyDelete